View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #6483 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

Mr.kenchan..

on the G with the new spacers plssssss................
hi mr.alcheng- i only have this quick droid shot. the spacers are on the front which tucks the wheel in by 5mm than before. primary goal is to reduce wind drag from the tire sticking out the front bumper at the bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
You finally going to get yourself that new Civic???
nono, odysse Type-R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Man Kensan has really dropped in status. Sorry thay you have to drop your standards Kensan.
yah, times are tuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Half a tank of gas + the ability to hear me constantly complain about life.
+

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
That sounds too much like my work...
=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
It sound like being married LOL. Not that I would know being the confirmed virgin bachelor. I'm happily single without kids.
haha

anyway, came home empty handed. i was going to test drive the 2012 Fit Sport in 5MT and if it seemed okay and price was pretty good, was going to drive it home. but weather didn't cooperate (or was telling me something) and sales guy was tied up with another customer, i didnt feel like waiting more than the 30min i was there