View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 02:37 PM   #6454 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

afternoon everyone well finally made the switch to red line synthetic today after running mobil 1 synthetic for the last 23k miles...first thing i noticed compared to the mobil 1 is she seems to have alot more pep in her step if you know what i mean lol. secondly i did notice it takes alot more time for this oil to cool down compared to the mobil 1 after prolonged periods of spirited driving, but i also noticed that when mobil 1 gets up to around 220 the engine feels sluggish, dont feel that anymore with the red line even at that same temperature. definitely a win win all around compared to the mobil 1 even if it is a few dollars more expensive, cool thing is i was able to find a NAPA store that carried the whole red line product line locally gonna switch out my differential oil the next oppurtunity i have