View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 08:07 AM   #6430 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Gmorning guys

Boy 9:00 and nobody has posted yet

Im getting ready to head out the door and take the Z on a little cruise to the sporting goods store. Gonna waste a bunch of $ I dont have on some new soccer gear. Havent bought myself anything in a couple months and I cant take it anymore After that it will be home to do some weed-wacking then possibly wash the Z. She is pretty filthy right now.
Good morning, Mr. Alchemy!!!

Yard work, shopping, picture frame hunting (very specific types), Juke detailing and taking Colin and Brianna (4 weeks until grandpa-ville) out to dinner -- this is my future today.