View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #6427 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan... I did respect Mazda for a while when they have the MP3 came out many years ago... was amazed by how they tuned a below average small size into a fun to drive fun-car.

Until recent generation of MS3 and Mazda 6 it looks like they are running out of idea and to make things worse they stamp their whole fleet with that fcuking 'happy face '

Oh well.... I am glad I choose Nissan

Ms.Pint I just got home from running after-work errands at 11pm, gonna start stringing tennis racquets now...
Hello sir! I'm heading off to a carb induced slumber soon. I feel pretty old heading to bed right now.