View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #6425 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr.alcheng. you do realize mazda is like a japanese-hyundai. it's closer but just not there yet. that's wat they are all about i guess and it showed.
Mr.kenchan... I did respect Mazda for a while when they have the MP3 came out many years ago... was amazed by how they tuned a below average small size into a fun to drive fun-car.

Until recent generation of MS3 and Mazda 6 it looks like they are running out of idea and to make things worse they stamp their whole fleet with that fcuking 'happy face '

Oh well.... I am glad I choose Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Hmmmm. Everyone must be out partying.
Ms.Pint I just got home from running after-work errands at 11pm, gonna start stringing tennis racquets now...