View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #6384 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good afternoon Mr.alcheng

The show and shine looks like fun, I really want to make it out to one before the end of summer.

The little car looks like an Austin Healey
Mr.GaleForce...

Yes man.. you gotta come out at least once... lots of cars there and the atmosphere is great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
For a hot minute, I wished my Z was my old MS3.
My light kit just does not fit in the Z, so it's another day of driving the Ranger for me.
Mr.LunaZ.. sorry to hear that.... do you have to exchange it or something??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
I went to the gym in the Z, then detailed it and got lunch. Then, drove it home thru the rain on the way home....
I hate this kind of rain!! I remember one time I washed my Z in the morning, and there was this rain just cam in the afternoon.. for like 5 mins... not enough to make a flooding but enough to dirty my Z completely....

Good Afternoon Everyone