View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #6221 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Damn, that's cool man!

Hey, what kind did you go with? My buddy's got a G35 as well and I'd be happy to give him the scoop on a decent intake if he isn't already aware.
hey there, mr.happy! i got done installing it a few hours ago and took a quick spin. definitely hells more responsive than stock. and unless i hit WOT it sounds basically stock.

it's by stillen (350Z tube + intake combo). actually other than they not sending me the tracking info, they did everything right. package was correct, gave me the sales promo discount, even gave me free 2 day shipping which is fantastic, and everything in the box was correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
I'm one day away from my vacation

I have my last CPA part tomorrow afternoon and then Friday early Morning I am off to Mexico for 9 days .
sounds great, mr.zman! GL with the exam tomorrow and enjoy that well deserved trip to mexico.