View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #6186 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I am feeling another one of those "virtual group hugs" coming on.

Seriously, though, this is a great thread and I love everyone here -- at least those whom I have not ignored. It is the humans bonding together for the common good kind of love -- not the type of love that gets people in trouble with spouses/significant others/law enforcement.

This thread has seriously been a great part of my Z ownership. Love being able to pop in virtually anytime w a tech question and get answers rather than searching threads, asking questions in the tech section or whatever. Like the other weekend when I was looking for those torque specs on the exhaust, BAM, onzedge there w the answer while Im sitting there spinning the wrenches Or the clicking/popping I have going on now in the drivers rear, great to come in and brainstorm w everyone bout the prob:supertup: