View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #6175 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
it's like they planned all this....

on a lighter note, my intake for the G just arrived for some reason. no tracking number or nothing from the store.

i see fedex guy with big box in my porch camera email and im like wtf can this be? my wife's not home today so noone can sign for it.

then i get another pict via email with fedex guy but no package in hand.

then i get an email from my wife saying she was running late and was just about to step out to visit her client when the fedex guy came. woooot!!! i will be busy installing tonight.
Damn, that's cool man!

Hey, what kind did you go with? My buddy's got a G35 as well and I'd be happy to give him the scoop on a decent intake if he isn't already aware.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub