View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #6157 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I can understand that I am filling up nearly every week because I've been making a lot of site visits lately, but I can't complain about driving this car and getting to bill mileage. It's win-win imo

On a nearly disastrous note, I left some fresh salmon in the car for several hours last night It reeked this morning, but it's been taken care of and there is no hint of anything foul any longer. Thank God!!

On an actual disastrous note, I have attached some pictures of the failed HD that cost us $5K for emergency data recovery service a few weeks ago. The smaller holes are from a .338 bolt-action rifle and the big one is a from .44 Magnum handgun which totally destroyed the casing. Should have started with that one
Wife: What's that smell?

JAR: What smell?

Wife: That smell of fish?

JAR: Um... It's um... Salmon, it was salmon. heh heh, silly me