View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 02:41 PM   #6151 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan... Looks like you gonna be busy tonight...

So today the lecture is 'iggy list'???

I honestly don't have one... well… hopefully I am not in any...

But whenever I see something stupid... I just skip the whole thread... that's why I am more like posting in those 5 to 10 threads only.... if a new thread has something stupid talk or people... I just don't go to that thread....

I don't even want to waste my time to setup a iggy list.... rather use the time to rep my buddies here or

hey, mr. alcheng- yah, im going to start as soon as i get home. will probably not finish until after dinner though.

yah, ive been on forums where the 'add to iggy list' is a drop-down of the offending handle. wish we had that option here too. i rather remove the clutter because it's less scrolling. ...and most importantly, i dont accidentally help someone that ive already determined unworthy.

Last edited by kenchan; 08-01-2012 at 03:05 PM.