View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #6101 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Kensan you can ride that to work. It will kill 2 birds, execise and not getting your rides F*up.
hahahaha yah, but it will take me like 2hrs one way....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Ken, endlink was my first though. I looked at them originally but it looked ok. Def makes noise at slow speeds and uneven pavement. Not much at all at high speeds. Even popped once from me merely sitting down into the drivers seat. I do have aftermarket sways. Figured endlinks goin was bound to happen. How do i determine if the link is wearing out???
yah, unlink one side and drive around to see if it makes the noise. you can't tell if worn just by looking at it. if noise stops, then it's 100% your endlink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post

Anyone else besides me that if they see there is road construction will take a detour that doubles the distance just To avoid it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
yah, me. i will be taking the long way to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan.... 12mpg???

Are you serious?? You have 2 X VQ indet the G-hood???

Oh Sh!t..... not again.....

The exhaust is on... almost ready to go... only couple issues... the package did come with bolts n nuts... Also, my friend suspect there should be a metal that holds the two muffler together but it seems not in the package....

Just PM the vendor and waiting now...
mr.alcheng- yah, with stop and go the mpg is very bad on the G. the intake and lessening drag will help.

sorry to hear about the missing piece. hope your friend has another part he can use to substitute. or just have the guy weld on a new piece.