View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #6094 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng-

i have an intake on order for my G. and we all know which vendor is slow.

i need to lean it out a tad to improve mpg. i logged 15months since i started using my G as dd... im only getting 11-12mpg right now. the G is known to run rich in stock form so the intake helps considerably. and with the thinner spacers (in-transit) on the front, i can tuck the front tires just a hair more to lessen wind drag. these two changes will net me close to 5mpg (from actual experience in the past, i was getting 17mpg on surface roads).

Mr.kenchan.... 12mpg???

Are you serious?? You have 2 X VQ indet the G-hood???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
awesome! sounds good, mr.zman.

oh yah, i saw a sign this am that the main road i take to work is now going to be re-paved.... not this shitt AGAIN....
Oh Sh!t..... not again.....

The exhaust is on... almost ready to go... only couple issues... the package did come with bolts n nuts... Also, my friend suspect there should be a metal that holds the two muffler together but it seems not in the package....

Just PM the vendor and waiting now...