View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:12 AM   #6077 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

gooooodAM, everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Thought of the damper too but dont see how it could make a noise like that. I do think ima try to re-seat the spring. It does seem to click most often when hitting rougher terrain at slow speeds. Seems to be suspension related.....
if it's making the noise at slower speeds on uneven pavement, it could be your swaybar endlink wearing out at the heim joint. do you happen to run aftermarket swaybars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good morning all!

Wow! You guys had quite the night. Do you ever sleep? You guys were still at it way past my bed time.

Have a great day!

mr.gurney- i was like this am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning, all!!! Back to reality today.
mr.onzedge- coffee first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Good morning everybody!(you too Kenchan!)
Porsche in training center parking lot! Silver-blacked out wheels...not sure which model...
Rained overnight so the Z has road dirt
good morning, ms.blackcherry. huh, you're going to be drifting or something in the parking lot? sorry to hear about road dirt. hope you can wash her up real nice later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Well, I am on day 21 straight with last night being 12 hours, finished at 2:30 am, home and in bed by 3:30 am, awake to look after mini GaleForce at 8:00 am, back to work this afternoon for who knows how long starting at 2:30 pm. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning y'all.
dang, mr.gale! ive been kinda slacking the last several months... not my fault though, the company HQ needs restructuring to rid crap and whiners first.

so ive yet to receive my white plasti-dip this virtual tenant at amazon suck. it's now been 2 weeks since i placed the order. WTF...

still waiting on another vendor to send me tracking number. this is business day #3 already. wtf is wrong with these people?