View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #6072 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Man.... I believe we are the most productive in the www-Space.. LOL 2nd for sure if not the first!! LOL

Push the schedule of the installation of the CBE from 2pm to 10am tomorrow...

The only sucka is it might rain tomorrow... Oh well.... what the heck..

Speaking of mileage, my Z is approaching 15.5k... 10 months old... Yes, I am a Z-whore...

Mr.kenchan, LOL@ your post

Such detailed advice and finish with " dont' say mustang 5.0 cause they will just tell you go buy it as it's a better car.

Mr.GaleForce... at one point I thought this is the wedding guest list..... so freaking long!!!!

Mr.happytheman, I can tell you about this... since I am an experienced on nailed-tire

As long as the nail is stuck onto the tire, the leak is slow, however, once it popped... (which you won't know when... ) you're in trouble.....

My list is way better than a wedding guest list.