View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:01 PM   #6012 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
I wanna use my ignore but at same time I don't.

How many on your iggy?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
A LOT! especially since start of 2012...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Make sure to check the paint VERY carefully. My xD is only 1.5 years old and already is having spots with no clear coat, cracking paint, and scratches everywhere. I like to think I take pretty good care of the dd (maybe not as well as the Z ) From what I read on the Scion forums, they use pretty crappy paint and very thin clear coat. So if the guy took very good care you should be
ahh, thanks for the tip! honestly he's not much of a car guy... he bought it cause he's an IT guy and needs to carry computers and stuff often to his other offices... i better take a very close look. it's a white one so might be hard to tell in sunlight...