View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #6005 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
<= mr.onzedge

that's smart. i really need to get another dd soon. i can't stand this crap normal folks tolerate on their cars.

so you happy with your xD? im going to stop by my buddy's place with the 2012' xB on Thurs afternoon to check it out. he might be selling as he's moving out of the country.
Make sure to check the paint VERY carefully. My xD is only 1.5 years old and already is having spots with no clear coat, cracking paint, and scratches everywhere. I like to think I take pretty good care of the dd (maybe not as well as the Z ) From what I read on the Scion forums, they use pretty crappy paint and very thin clear coat. So if the guy took very good care you should be