View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 03:30 PM   #82 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelican170 View Post
Just wanted to post back to the OP. When this thread first posted I thought the OP was a bit sensitive haha. Today I brought my car in for an oil change and to check a slow leak in my tire. After 1 1/2 hrs, they give me the car back and I get in and for 1, the car is much warmer than when I brought it in (did they take it for a ride?), 2 the seat is slammed all the way back, 3 it smells like a sweaty ogre in here and 4, there is grease marks all on the inside door sill above the side skirts on both sides of the car (driver and passenger), which makes me curious why?? The only thing Ive noticed with myself is that when getting in or out, sometimes your foot catches the side skirt. So I cant help but wonder, did people get in the passenger side also? and if so, for what reason??

Not thrilled...
karma?
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote