View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 01:29 PM   #5867 (permalink)
Fire
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 ZL1 6mt black
Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
The thing about trap/skeet/sporting clays is your swing and follow through. It's quite different than shooting stationary targets. Aim just in front of the clay and continue your swing after you pull the trigger. This will create a large swath of shot for the clay. Keep your head down, and use your finger on the forfend of the gun to point where you want to shoot. It makes the natural connection between eye and hand.
Luna knows what he says. Most of my misses I stopped moving the gun. That and I learned that with the gun I had I needed to cover up the clay instead of centering it in the sites. The forefinger thing I will have to look at. I wrapped all my fingers of the front hand around the stock.