View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 01:26 PM   #5866 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Nope makes your chest look small. LOL The other weekend me and 4 of the other fire department members went to a charity Trap shoot benefiting a charity in our 1asst chiefs father name. I have never done trap shooting and with a loaner gun hit 44 of 100. I was pretty impressed even though I am a very good shot with a rifle at stationary targets.
The thing about trap/skeet/sporting clays is your swing and follow through. It's quite different than shooting stationary targets. Aim just in front of the clay and continue your swing after you pull the trigger. This will create a large swath of shot for the clay. Keep your head down, and use your finger on the forfend of the gun to point where you want to shoot. It makes the natural connection between eye and hand.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.