View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #5848 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Great post! Gotta ask: WTH were the crayons for?
Probably to draw a kitty cat.

I've had good experiences and bad, but my 2012 Z was probably the worst. I even got a free maintenance plan with the car, and I don't think I'll use it; I'd rather take it to the other dealer (closer to my house) where I bought my 2011, where the guy actually notes in my account to put in dino oil for the winter instead of the "good stuff" and I don't have to remind them, and they ASK me if I want the car washed.

After my purchase experience at this other dealer, I can't imagine their service department is worth a crap. The salesman quoted me NISMO invoice price as the invoice price for a sport/touring and they lowballed my trade by $3,000 on the first offer. I had to make this poor guy to back to the sales manager three times, and then they left me sitting in the lobby for over an hour, and then they gave me that "Anti theft, oh, it's already on the car, it's figured into the price blah blah blah."

I won't be giving them any more of my money.