View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 02:12 PM   #5698 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
thanks, mr. gale!

ordered up a windcutter today for my tascam. the factory windscreen that the recorder came with failed my wind test over the weekend. got saturation at 45mph with driver side window rolled (the recorder placed on center console just behind the cubby lid). i drive with the window down in the cooler months so i need it to withstand at least 55mph.

sounds like fun, surf! ..but, uh.... why pop chargers?
I know the stockers are pretty good, but I like being able to clean my own filters when I do oil changes. Also I don't want to have to pull off my bumper to get to them. It's half (almost negligible) performance gain, and half ease of maintenance I guess.
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix