View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #5694 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey there, mr.alcheng! my Z's my weekend fun car and i still dont feel necessary to change the suspension. it's one thing to tighten it up to your liking, but another to just drop and stiffen it up for cosmetics. if it's a dressup car, then by all means do wat you want to make the car look nice. or if it's a pos car that needs improvement.

most often, such cars go slower due to skipping tires, discomfort, slower engine rev-up due to larger vibrations, and abs noise during hard braking. will also throw off your yaw control which you can't turn off during throttle up. the Z's stock suspension is more than capable for street and the stance is fine so not worth compromising or spending my time on it.

what really cracks me up are folks that say these things yet they drive around with inferior/junk tires with wrong offset wheels while racing their dropped z aka 'race car' in their heads. lol
So it's the Swifts?
All this time I thought that skipping, yawing, ABS action I felt on Friday night was due to a late braking maneuver in the wet while transitioning from asphalt to concrete rumble strips at the entrance to an offramp.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.