View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #5685 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Looking good Mr.kenchan the Nismo's have a nice concave look to them in your photo.
thanks, mr. gale!

ordered up a windcutter today for my tascam. the factory windscreen that the recorder came with failed my wind test over the weekend. got saturation at 45mph with driver side window rolled (the recorder placed on center console just behind the cubby lid). i drive with the window down in the cooler months so i need it to withstand at least 55mph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post
Just dropped my 08 270 6mt/sport off with rob at Z-car garage in San Jose. Installing JWT clutch, dual pop chargers and full Berk HFC and exhaust with an uprev tune over the next few days!!! Parts have been on back order a few weeks and I am dying to feel and hear my new mods.
sounds like fun, surf! ..but, uh.... why pop chargers?