View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #5683 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Museum District/ West University area. The way the streets are set up, every driveway has a very steep approach. Broke both fender liners getting in and out of the driveway. Even with the lift back to stock, I have to back out of my driveway. Just cracked the right fender liner by taking to steep of an approach into the driveway last week.

The crowning blow came when I hit an uncovered access hole (mini manhole), blew a tire and cracked all the paint on the front bumper when the car slammed to the ground and caught a ripple in the street. That was on Bissonnet between Kirby and Buffalo Speedway.
omg.. did you contact the city? that kind of stuff should be paid for by the city... I know when I was in Tucson, a few of my airmen had some issues with crappy city roads and the city paid for their repairs...

but I know what you mean.. I have to drive really slow, and at a rediculous angle to get in my drive way

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks