View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #5678 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Thanks, mr.alcheng!

GoodAM everyone!
GoodAM Mr.kenchan, agree on the no-need drop for Z.

I had a slightly different experience on drop when I was driving the bmw where it gave me some serious issues on both F&R cambers, well, rear camber arm and front camber-plate solved the problem but 4-wheel alignment had to be done all the time and the tires were feathered like crazy...

Same reason as Mr.gurny stated, I feel the ride on the Z is firm enough for DD, no point to stiffen it or lower it for now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
GOODAM, Mr. Kenchan!!!!!!!

Mr.onzedge

Have a safe return flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
oh, so he is one of those form over function... tis a shame..
Or function over form? LOL, I think he is kind of both, but definitely ken-san has a very high standard/demand.

Luckily I am not his optician... jk jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Good Monday morning, fellas. Well, as good a Monday morning as possible.
Good Day Mr.Steve...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
No, like me, he drives where you destroy your car if you are dropped. I went back to stock suspension after incurring over $1,500 in damage.

In this case, it's function over form, or better yet, common sense over vanity.

Good morning all!
My lowered bmw didn't get me a $1500 damage physically on the car itself, but the extra $$$ I spent on replacing tires+camber arm+camber-plate+4-wheel alignment is about that amount....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning fellas! Getting ready to the Z in to work. Blah, work.
Ms.Pint, same boat here, drive the Z to work, everyday, work= drive the z=

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I don't know about that...

I am sitting here, farting around on the forum, drinking coffee, eating banana nut bread and looking out the window to Battle Lake in the backyard. One last thing to do here before I go home -- taking care of 200 rounds of .40 over at the farm with my brother in law (FBI guy) and cousin. This particular Monday is not so bad.
dude... they pay you to do all this!!!!

Last edited by alcheng; 07-30-2012 at 11:49 AM.