View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #5673 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Museum District/ West University area. The way the streets are set up, every driveway has a very steep approach. Broke both fender liners getting in and out of the driveway. Even with the lift back to stock, I have to back out of my driveway. Just cracked the right fender liner by taking to steep of an approach into the driveway last week.

The crowning blow came when I hit an uncovered access hole (mini manhole), blew a tire and cracked all the paint on the front bumper when the car slammed to the ground and caught a ripple in the street. That was on Bissonnet between Kirby and Buffalo Speedway.
This is the reason I stay away from Houston! Every road I've been on has been horrible in the 350.