View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #5580 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Drove home from work like a grandma. Caught the stomach bug from Hell and was afraid too much jarring myself around would cause me to soil the inside of my car.
Just woke up from a nap. Felt like I was down for days.
sorry to hear, luna. hope you feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Nah, Mr.kenchan gets my humor. I'd have to poop in his driveway while waving at his security camera before he puts me on the iggy list.

Too busy to figure anything out with my Z. I've only had it out once a week for most of the summer.
hi mr.gale! lol@ pooping on driveway waving at my camera. a drunken raccoon already did that on my porch the other week.
he left some trophy of a brick.

hope you get your car project finished soon. congrats on your 60+hr work week.... should amount to big $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

Z = Prius Magnet???

You can just simply spray some water on Mr.kenchan's G to qualify for KenSan-IggyLand

Get the kit done and then new Rims....
hi mr.alcheng- yah, for some reason when im motoring, i do encounter quite a bit of priarse in my area.

hey, my nightvision camera is setup now in my garage. i can tilt/pan/talk/listen via my smartphone.
not sure why i need to talk to my car, but hey just in case...