View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #5565 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

GaleForce dude.... you got guts!!! LOL

Now go get change and ready to jump into the Ken-San-Iggyland... LOL
Nah, Mr.kenchan gets my humor. I'd have to poop in his driveway while waving at his security camera before he puts me on the iggy list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.GaleForce, good to hear you are making some good $$$... I bet the Z-improvement funds is getting accumulate, eh??

BTW, any news on the bodykits???

Too busy to figure anything out with my Z. I've only had it out once a week for most of the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
It's Saturday here in Battle Lake and I am drinking in both my first cup of coffee and the sunrise over the lake. Stupid Mother Nature is not cooperating with me. In the backyard yesterday were two bald eagles hunting at the lakeside -- no more than 50 or 60 feet away. Like the spazz that I can be, I ran in the house and grabbed my camera just in time to see them disappearing into the distance.

Anyway, have a great Saturday everyone!!! I miss my Z's and Juke. My rental car is a Chevy Malibu and if any of you wonder why GM got itself into the mess it was/is in, then go drive a Malibu and your questions will be answered.
Sounds like paradise. Hope all is well, sorry to hear that you're driving a Malibu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
No Z action today but tomorrow got a club cruise through some twisties in the mountains and then off to a Time Attack/Lapping night.
So I will prep the car tonight and figure out a great GoPro location...finally get to use this thing lol

Oh, wife upgraded and got this thing. We realized the 3 series is not all that big and our 8 month old is a big boy lol.

X5 with M Package 19 wheels (I convinced her on the wheels) She is loving it and feels like a "gangsta".

Nice! All murdered out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Did some back road recon North of Houston. Survived lunch at a biker bar!
Cool pics.