View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 05:15 PM   #5537 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi mr.alcheng- sorry to hear about the nail puncture. ive not had a puncture but i did find a short screw stuck in my G's S04 a few weeks ago. but it did not penetrate through so i lucked out. but yah, i would've just plugged it and forgotten about it.

the dog owner was not hot at all. she wasn't fat or anything but just middle aged white woman racist type. you know, the ones that dont talk to asians cause they pre-determine we dont know how to speak english.
next time i see her, i will tell her dogs make good stew.

yah, i was suppose to meet up with the guy today but he said he suddenly got called in to work this late am and not done. he's a IT guy so i know how that goes.. so maybe next week. im not in a huge rush to get a xB....lol
That is absolutely true!!! (although I never tried it... my parents... during the old days 60+ years ago..)

I think the Z is a chic magnet, and the Conti-DW is a nail-magnet....