View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #5535 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Hope everyone is having a Great Weekend, especially those whio are having a getaway!!

The TPMS warning light popped up yesterday when I was heading home, stopped by a gas station and found the driver side rear only have 24 psi

Get it back to 34psi, brought it to my mechanic this morning and... found another nail... no biggy, 15 mins they plug the puncture and

Meanwhile I saw the package of my CBE

duh..... I got no luck on puncture this year.... this is the 3rd time I have puncture, and all these 3 times are on the driver side rear...

WTH...??

Mr.kenchan... yes bud, some idiots just like to do things to disgrace themselves...

Wish we can have iggy-list on real road....

BTW, is the stupid dog owner young or hot???

Good Luck on the xB bud!!

hi mr.alcheng- sorry to hear about the nail puncture. ive not had a puncture but i did find a short screw stuck in my G's S04 a few weeks ago. but it did not penetrate through so i lucked out. but yah, i would've just plugged it and forgotten about it.

the dog owner was not hot at all. she wasn't fat or anything but just middle aged white woman racist type. you know, the ones that dont talk to asians cause they pre-determine we dont know how to speak english.
next time i see her, i will tell her dogs make good stew.

yah, i was suppose to meet up with the guy today but he said he suddenly got called in to work this late am and not done. he's a IT guy so i know how that goes.. so maybe next week. im not in a huge rush to get a xB....lol