View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #5531 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Hope everyone is having a Great Weekend, especially those whio are having a getaway!!

The TPMS warning light popped up yesterday when I was heading home, stopped by a gas station and found the driver side rear only have 24 psi

Get it back to 34psi, brought it to my mechanic this morning and... found another nail... no biggy, 15 mins they plug the puncture and

Meanwhile I saw the package of my CBE

duh..... I got no luck on puncture this year.... this is the 3rd time I have puncture, and all these 3 times are on the driver side rear...

WTH...??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
No Z action today but tomorrow got a club cruise through some twisties in the mountains and then off to a Time Attack/Lapping night.
So I will prep the car tonight and figure out a great GoPro location...finally get to use this thing lol

Oh, wife upgraded and got this thing. We realized the 3 series is not all that big and our 8 month old is a big boy lol.

X5 with M Package 19 wheels (I convinced her on the wheels) She is loving it and feels like a "gangsta".

Have fun on the Club Cruise!!

on the X5 TGO!! You got a badass baby car there... don't forget to put a "Baby in Car" sticker to have the 45hp boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
good morning everyone!

mr.alcheng- good to hear you did not feed the troll! im sure he will crash some day or wet his pants in front of everyone or something stupid.
Mr.kenchan... yes bud, some idiots just like to do things to disgrace themselves...

Wish we can have iggy-list on real road....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
spot QD'ed afterwards. some stupid little dog came running and barking at me from behind so that was annoying. was going to kick it but the owner had him on a leash. she didnt say sorry or anything. just ignored and walked away. stupid dog owner.

planning to hook up with my buddy with the xB later on today to see his car.
BTW, is the stupid dog owner young or hot???

Good Luck on the xB bud!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
goes to show you.....you can buy cars...your can buy anything your heart desires, however, you cant buy class. you cant buy smarts.

a driver makes the car...the d-Bag just dropped the value of that 150k down drastically by his drving. and made YOU the better Driver