View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #5524 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

good morning everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Hi Mr.kenchan yes, another good $$$ making day, Saturday and Sunday will be better $$$ making days, then one more week and I'll be back enjoying semi-retirement
sounds good, mr.gale! huh, semi-retirement also sounds good. hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Buy a microphone?
LOL! i ordered up new spacers for my G, so i will put the funds towards that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I was driving on a 50kmh tonight when heading home.... the road was clear since it was around 1am something and the street is within the industrial area.

I know it's 130am and almost zero traffic, but to run a red in this insane style... WTF WTF......

I am proud of myself.... even though I don't drive a $150k porsche... I drive with class...

And no matter that sh!t-head is covered with brand name products or expensive cars... his sh!t disclosed..

Hope seeing him crash his porsche or get a huge ticket one day.....

mr.alcheng- good to hear you did not feed the troll! im sure he will crash some day or wet his pants in front of everyone or something stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
It's Saturday here in Battle Lake and I am drinking in both my first cup of coffee and the sunrise over the lake. Stupid Mother Nature is not cooperating with me. In the backyard yesterday were two bald eagles hunting at the lakeside -- no more than 50 or 60 feet away. Like the spazz that I can be, I ran in the house and grabbed my camera just in time to see them disappearing into the distance.

Anyway, have a great Saturday everyone!!! I miss my Z's and Juke. My rental car is a Chevy Malibu and if any of you wonder why GM got itself into the mess it was/is in, then go drive a Malibu and your questions will be answered.
hahaha!!! gmorning, mr.onzedge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning guys. Was supposed to get up early and my oil changed but now I'm just feeling lazy. Might just linger around the house all day.
hey there pint. yah, i need to do my G's brake fluid change and ive been kinda putting it off for a while... like almost 2months.
i will do it when the spacers arrive next week sometime... maybe probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
No Z action today but tomorrow got a club cruise through some twisties in the mountains and then off to a Time Attack/Lapping night.
So I will prep the car tonight and figure out a great GoPro location...finally get to use this thing lol

Oh, wife upgraded and got this thing. We realized the 3 series is not all that big and our 8 month old is a big boy lol.

X5 with M Package 19 wheels (I convinced her on the wheels) She is loving it and feels like a "gangsta".

looking good, mr. TGO! congrats to you and your wifey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
You have to really work for it, here. I drive almost 20 miles to get to a short stretch of barely-used smooth road with a few low-speed tight corners. Or, there's always the city's racetrack - I465; plenty of ramps. But always populated. Not a great idea.

I was in Austin a few years back. The south side on the way to Fredericksburg looked sort of interesting. Made me wish I had my Z, at least. Also drove up on the NW side near some lake if I recall correctly, lots of hills. But the houses back in there all had driveways you'd need a 4wd to get into.
davey- in my area it's the same thing. it's mostly straight and a very few areas with a little twisties. but it's okay, the car sounds great and love the dynamics so i still enjoy it. oh, and MT is a must in these boring roads.