View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 06:32 AM   #5516 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
It's Saturday here in Battle Lake and I am drinking in both my first cup of coffee and the sunrise over the lake. Stupid Mother Nature is not cooperating with me. In the backyard yesterday were two bald eagles hunting at the lakeside -- no more than 50 or 60 feet away. Like the spazz that I can be, I ran in the house and grabbed my camera just in time to see them disappearing into the distance.

Anyway, have a great Saturday everyone!!! I miss my Z's and Juke. My rental car is a Chevy Malibu and if any of you wonder why GM got itself into the mess it was/is in, then go drive a Malibu and your questions will be answered.
Happy saturday Onzedge! I love Mn... first wild eagle i ever saw was on a boundary waters trip ...got the shot albeit fuzzy-too much distance and excitement i guess. I'm a spazz w my camera too -soory u missed the shot and that you miss your Z-onwards and upwards!