View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 01:19 AM   #5513 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am Proud...

I was driving on a 50kmh tonight when heading home.... the road was clear since it was around 1am something and the street is within the industrial area.

Anyway, I was cruising at 60ish and I saw someone coming up quickly , I switched to the right lane and we both approached to a red light.

A Porsche, Carrera S cabrio, two fat dude, not young, playing some shitty reggae out loud and to make it worse... I can smell alcohol even from 4 ft away.....

Green light and we both took off, I cruise at 60ish again at 6th , but I can hear the douchebag in that porsche wanna race cos he was prolly staying at 3rd and yanking the gas....

I slow down even more thus I was behind him on the same lane cos I have to make a left at the up coming intersection.

About 6 cars length to the intersection and the light was turning red..... I can see that douchebag floor the gas and run the red....

When he ran across the intersection, the light's been red for about 3 sec....

I stop at the red, and I saw that douchebag stopped at the next red light.. yup... he ran the first but the second one was also red....

Then... that selfish animal.... stop at that light for about 8 sec.... ran the red

WTF......

I know it's 130am and almost zero traffic, but to run a red in this insane style... WTF WTF......

I am proud of myself.... even though I don't drive a $150k porsche... I drive with class...

And no matter that sh!t-head is covered with brand name products or expensive cars... his sh!t disclosed..

Hope seeing him crash his porsche or get a huge ticket one day.....