View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #95 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
You're Right... but they are not valid when you ask the Z to be more like a stang. if the Z is too slow? buy the stang? if you like the Z better but need to go faster? buy and mod the Z. Just be realistic about the complete & different and individual purposes of each car. you have 35k maybe you need a corvette used? mustang power, Z like handling under some conditions. better than Z in others. But nissan shouldn't sell out the Z to be like a stang' or downgrade power to be like a BRZ... i want the Z to keep its own identity.
I never said it should be more like the mustang. I said it should be able to match or best its level of performance. To do that with the Z you need to significantly mod it, more than just bolt ons. The Z can keep its identity and still get a step up in its overall performance level. What I'm saying is that this step up from the Z34 to the Z35 needs to be a big step and not a small step if it wants to be competitive in the market. Before the Z and the mustang used to be at the same level performance wise. Now the 5.0 is up competing with the M3 and the Z is getting left behind.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote