View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 03:31 PM   #5460 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Today is my Saturday! I'm over on the left coast of Florida now. We actually were able to go through with our original plans for this weekend! Yay!

Will check in laters to see how my peeps be.
Good that you can stay with your original plan, and save the extra $2k you might have to spend if you go to Bahamas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Drove the Z to town-pick up some adult beverages-park in front yard so i can enjoy the Z while supper prep going on-hubby home-few chores....let the weekend begin!!

Have a great week end everybody!

Good afternoon everyone

Coming back from holidays is no fun... lots of things to go after...

Luckily the helpers are helpful, the store is still in one piece...

Z related... the rainstorm on Wed night dirty the Z pretty badly... gonna see if I can wash it over the weekend... 5 days to exhaust installation, counting down now