View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 08:48 AM   #5383 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post

MORE shingling Really having to earn your keep out there huh
good luck with the work, mr.onzedge! i personally will just fall off the roof for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Mornin' all TGIF

Came home yesterday to the tree in our front yard being gone Now you can really see all the trim that is damaged and needs replacing Off to work early so I can enjoy long lunch at Perry's Steakhouse today Then going to see the Batman movie tonight at Alamo Drafthouse while I enjoy some Arrogant Bastard Ale I know things are going to be pretty crazy today and this weekend, but I'll hope to check in a few times at least.
woo~! nice on the tree removal, but on the house. your insurance will cover the repairs, yes?

enjoy your lunch and batman. dang, wish i had something to look forward to tonight. all i have is washing my G (I hate washing cars), washing dishes cleaning toilets and probably more bad news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Just impressing the in-laws with my skill-set.

One of the John Deere tractors has a blown hydraulic seal and about a gallon of fluid on the floor. My father in-law and one of the guys that comes around to tend the horses are asking my opinion about the level of difficulty in fixing it. I was all -- ummmmm....I know Z's, not Deeres.
dont work too hard, mr. onzedge. hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I told you to move to Austin.

Happy Friday y'all!
morning, ms.pint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post

I have the best hubby ever! Finally building our garage and he's installing a lift-supposedly to store the Z this winter

Happy friday all!

Gonna be another hot one in ohio
ms.blackcherry - nice~~~!!! winter is really right around the corner now that it's august...