View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 07:00 AM   #5373 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Mornin' all TGIF

Came home yesterday to the tree in our front yard being gone Now you can really see all the trim that is damaged and needs replacing Off to work early so I can enjoy long lunch at Perry's Steakhouse today Then going to see the Batman movie tonight at Alamo Drafthouse while I enjoy some Arrogant Bastard Ale I know things are going to be pretty crazy today and this weekend, but I'll hope to check in a few times at least.
Wait one second!! You guys have a bar that shows movies!??!!?

I remember when I lived in St. Augustine FL there was a place named Potbellys. It was a small time movie theatre that served food and beer directly to your seat in the theatre. The back half of the theatre was even allowed to SMOKE!! They had waitress that walked around taking your orders and everything. Cool little place