View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:28 AM   #4978 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Lol, morning guys and thanks for the birthday wishes! Now do I really have to go to work?
Not if you don't want to...

Happy Birfday!!

On a Z related note, the car made an uncomfortable sound yesterday in an uncommon situation. I was pulling through first and second on the frontage road of I-35 in preparation to enter the highway, when someone pulls out across three lanes of frontage road and gets in front of me. I slam on the brakes pretty hard just before shifting to 3rd, and the car makes a loud and very unnerving metallic rattle while I'm at about 6500 RPM in 2nd. I would not have expected ABS to engage, I did not feel it engage through the pedal, and I certainly have not heard it make that noise when I've triggered it two times previously. Any thoughts? I'm not really interested in trying to recreate the noise, so I may just be taking it to the dealer.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |