Thread: aem eti
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
FireDan50
Track Member

Drives: '09 370Z PW M6
FireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond repute

I came across this and I just bought/installed this intake so I'll chime in. First of all I don't have any pre or post install dyno measurements. Install was a little lengthy; took me a couple hours and I wasn't able to finish everything due to my 25-row oil cooler. I wasn't able to re-install the washer fluid bottle because my oil cooler was in the way.

It sounds about the same. It feels like it pulls a little more. Car is a little more fun to drive. Don't expect significant gains. According to my "Ultra Guage", intake air temps aren't bad when the car is moving and are just a few degrees higher than OEM. I purchased mainly for the cosmetic appeal and adding something different to the engine bay. Having the increased airflow is nice. Would I buy it again? Probably not. I'd save money towards forced induction. I'll post pics later when I take some.
FireDan50 is offline   Reply With Quote