View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #4893 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Hey man, is that R2C your only breathing mod? It sounds great!
Yes it is I'm very pleased with it, though I wish I didn't have to use so much gas to hear it regularly An exhaust sure would help, but its on hold for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Sorry ms. pint, this was a loyalty test that you failed miserably. I had a drone follow you, JAR, and the other GM Z on your little cruise. mr. JAR can handle a car pretty well. I may have a little "job" for him down in Venezuela next week. I guess I need to find out if he's ever done a HALO (Google it) jump before.

Carry on citizens, carry on.
Thank you, sir Funny you should mention: my cousin just finished up his sophomore year at Va. Tech and is currently in his first week of two of jump training I would love to do something like that myself, but some training would definitely be in order prior to doing a HALO jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Haha... It's a trap. Ackbar.
Yes!

Nearly doubled the mileage on the Acura (to ~750) today as I took it to Tennessee Colony, Texas (don't ask). Wife took the Z to work, since I knew I'd be driving some dirt roads. Got back and stopped by the office to find my black fuel gauge cover from Simota He was nice enough to send me another one after the first one got lost in the bowels of USPS. I'll post pics after I install later this week.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |