View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #2494 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Well I woke up with a hell of a hangover today! Its my B-day so thats my excuse. Anyways Tina got me a GoPro2. It came with several adhesive mounts and was thinking of putty one inside the car (dash or rear strut brace). I am also looking for other idea's so let me know. I have also seen some mounted on the outside of the car, but dont know how good they are. I would hate to loose my camera while driving down the road.

That's pretty cool. You won't have any problem mounting it to the outside if you buy a good mount. People do it in much more harsh conditions. Too bad about the hang over. Was it worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Ok, so I'm about to do brakes (I need them bad) has anybody seen the upgrade kit from Z1?

Z1 370Z / G37 Brake Upgrade Package (Sport Models)

Do you think it's worth it? I need new rotors anyways.
Definitely seems like a good deal but which pads would you go with? I've done a ton of research and everyone seems to think carbotech is the way to go. But then you have to deal with some more noise and dust. That's one of the reasons I haven't bought this kit yet. The other being the fact that the rotors rust. I wish someone would come out with some rotors that didn't rust so bad.