View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Flushnismo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Boosted 40th
Flushnismo is a jewel in the roughFlushnismo is a jewel in the roughFlushnismo is a jewel in the roughFlushnismo is a jewel in the rough
Cool 2010 370z Sport, Blue, Many mods, 28k

Need to sell asap!
Up for sale is my pride and joy. I've worked hard getting this car to where it is for almost 2 years. I'm sad to see her go. It's been spread all over the web and been in a magazine and a calendar. Thousands and thousands of likes on Facebook and still breaking necks everyday in this small town. It got hailed on a few months ago but everything was replaced with carbon fiber and all the damage was fixed. Also no longer has the front lip shown in the pictures. All the carbon fiber was sanded then cleared with 3 coated then sanded and buffed..looks amazing and won't fade. There are a few knicks and scratches under the bumper from being so low but nothing noticeable unless you're laying on your back. Oil changed every 3k miles with mobile one synthetic. Washed and waxed regularly. 21,xxx miles. Most of you guys on here know me and have seen the car plenty.. I'm sad to see her go.

- Varrstoen wheels 10.5 +0 / 9.5 +12 Custom satin gunmetal color
- New Hankook Ventus v12 - 285/35 - 255/35
- Illuminated Z sideplates
- Black housed headlights / Color Matched Bezels
- Full custom exhaust.. sounds amazing
- Bc Br coilovers
- K&N filters
- 20% tint on the sides , 0% on the rear
- Gt-r Start button
- B&M Short shifter
- Twm Shift knob
- Evo-R Fog light
- Zenclosures 12" box
- Pioneer 12" sub
- Rockford fosgate amp
- Stillen license plate bracket.
- Carbon fiber upper trim.
- Carbon fiber B pillars
- Ichiba front camber arms
- Spc rear arms and toe bolts
- Black fuel gauge overlay
- Seibon carbon fiber roof
- Seibon carbon fiber hood
- Seibon carbon fiber spoiler
- Shaved front badge and rear emblems

If you have any question or want more pictures feel free to ask. Willing to help the best I can with setting up shipping. Call or text 806-717-9894

Last edited by Flushnismo; 07-20-2012 at 08:52 PM.