View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #47 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robones View Post
I am with the majority... I hate the new wheels and front bumper of the 13! the Z looks like it got severely neutered when they removed the aggressive fangs and added LED lights. Even the new wheel design is somewhat subtle compared the the previous design. Looks like Nissan wants to try to appeal to the masses to increase sale volume but at what sacrifice?
Robones, I have no problem with you not liking the 13's looks as the prior years models are beautiful as well. I have a 13 on order, have seen them in person and I prefer them to the 12. So it's just a matter of personal taste. I posted the pics of the 13 on another thread.

My questions to you, is the last sentence of your post. Are you saying the majority of the people will like the new 13 look better than the 12? And what do you mean by sacrifice?
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote