View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 07:37 AM   #51 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute

As I track my car all the time and an Instructor at one track, I get to drive many cars. I haven't driven the 370z on the track yet, but I have mine many many times. When I drove the 370z NISMO I can tell right away how good of handling the car is without needing to take it to the track or for a extended test drive as I have experience on what to look for. The 350Z NISMO (at least) handles better than the 370z NISMO. I can't comment on the regular 350z vs 370z, but I do know the 370z is much softer than the 350z was and that's hurting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKindaGuy View Post
First off let me say I owned a 2007 350Z for 2 years and my 370Z for about 4 months now...so I think my rebuff of your "observations" holds more weight than your brief encounter.

Tell your son his "cycle helmets" are to prevent the blue-tinted glass from reflecting the light which can prevent the dials from being read during the day. And just to let you know even my 350Z had the 'cycle helmet' guages. If yours didn't then you must of just bought the base package.

That's pure . Having had both the 350Z looked and handled like an idea...but the 370Z looks like the idea came true but fully refined in looks and handling. I have had the 370Z at about a dozen shows so far and it has received more compliments than my 350Z ever did doing 2 years of shows.

I have driven the 370Z into clover leafs at 70 MPH and held the curves without drift or roll. So again you must have bought just the base model 350Z as teh 370 Z Touring + Sport blows away the 350Z in regards to stability and handling.

I'm sorry but I would agree with you if you were even the slightest bit correct in your assessment but I'm sorry, your assessment just wasn't quite good enough....
SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC

Last edited by NIZMOZ; 09-02-2009 at 07:39 AM.