View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #4616 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
No Z action this weekend. mrs. gurney and me are meeting some friends up in The Woodlands for a Doobie Brothers/Chicago concert. I can't imagine whose left from the original group, but time to be a team player. mrs. gurney is pretty patient with my Z trips, so sitting out one weekend won't be too painful.

Have a great weekend all.
hey mr.gurney hope you have a fun time at the concert! yah, it kinda bums me out when it's nice out and i have to do family things... hope it's painless and quick for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
The GoPro is the industry standard Ken. I wouldnt even consider the contour. Plus, I dont know if you know this or have any use for it, I know I really dont BUT if you have 2 GoPros you can shoot 3D video. Pretty useless but also pretty cool. Now I havent seen or used the new Contour+ which looks ok. But its also $500 I think. Also what I like about the GoPro is its case which can easily be replaced. The contour doesnt have such a case. Im sure you dont get as "extreme" as me with the camera so it will likely not be put a position where it would break (I take it snowboarding and what not). But whats also nice about the case is even if you scratch the glass lens on the GoPro case you can just replace it. I dont feel the Contour has the protection the GoPro does. Again, you probably dont need much protection for your applications. Ok, gotta get ready for work, thats just my quick 2 cents.

Gmorning everyone!!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
hey mr.alchemy- im about 75-80% satisfied with the gopro's overall performance. im happy that you're satisified.