View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 08:17 AM   #4605 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Oh? What was wrong with your pup JAR?
I think she must have gotten into something she wasn't supposed to or maybe just a little bug. Yesterday the vet did some xrays cause they were concerned she might have a distended esophagus, but she wound up with just a shot for the nausea and some cough suppressant pills. I think she's just about fully recovered now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Where are we meeting? Lowe's lot, say 10ish?
Works for me or if you wanted to park your car at my house, that would be ok, too (Anderson Mill @ Parmer - not too far from the Lowe's).

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
How is the little guy?
She was definitely on the mend yesterday evening and that seems to have continued overnight as she seems nearly back to normal this morning, although still a little lethargic. Thanks for asking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
I got dinged twice by the effing "Database error"! WTF is still up with that?

Anyway, to retype this for the third time - Good Morning All!

Another day at the grindstone.

No Z action this weekend. mrs. gurney and me are meeting some friends up in The Woodlands for a Doobie Brothers/Chicago concert. I can't imagine whose left from the original group, but time to be a team player. mrs. gurney is pretty patient with my Z trips, so sitting out one weekend won't be too painful.

ms. pint and mr. JAR - possible Austin recon trip next weekend for some Houston guys. I'll keep you posted. I put together a route looping through Marble Falls, Burnet, Bertram and Balcones National Wildlife Refuge on 1431 and Lime Creek Road based on ms. pint's suggestions. Looks to be a good three hour ride with a lunch stop in Marble Falls.

Have a great weekend all.
Database errors FTL, but database backup FTW

I could definitely listen to some Doobie Bros regardless of how many original band members are still around I'm less a fan of Chicago, but the Woodlands at least has a pretty neat venue. And of course, you know the saying: happy wife, happy life.

Looking forward to running Lime Creek and 1431 with Ms. Pint on Sunday this weekend. Since she'll be riding with me, that will be a good opportunity to get some video I think you've got a pretty good route planned, but after last night I have to recommended you also try to hit the short stretch of FM 2222 east from 360 to Mt. Bonnell Rd and along Mt. Bonnell for another short stretch. It had been years since I'd been that route. I don't think it would be too far out of your way to run it before heading out west, especially if you guys are staying at a hotel in town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
The GoPro is the industry standard Ken. I wouldnt even consider the contour. Plus, I dont know if you know this or have any use for it, I know I really dont BUT if you have 2 GoPros you can shoot 3D video. Pretty useless but also pretty cool. Now I havent seen or used the new Contour+ which looks ok. But its also $500 I think. Also what I like about the GoPro is its case which can easily be replaced. The contour doesnt have such a case. Im sure you dont get as "extreme" as me with the camera so it will likely not be put a position where it would break (I take it snowboarding and what not). But whats also nice about the case is even if you scratch the glass lens on the GoPro case you can just replace it. I dont feel the Contour has the protection the GoPro does. Again, you probably dont need much protection for your applications. Ok, gotta get ready for work, thats just my quick 2 cents.

Gmorning everyone!!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
Ken will need to buy one and return it at the very least

Happy Friday everyone

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |