View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #4591 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Lol, they won't let me take a picture.
I never said that

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Evening all

Another crazy day, on the go since 5am. Did I mention that I am not a morning person? lol. Got home from work, picked up mini GaleForce and we went for a walk (toddlers don't walk) around the track at the school down the street, did the supper thing, clean up, toddler bath, snack and play, then put him to bed. That's when I got to work, mowed and fertilized the lawn, then I opened up my latest delivery... CF interior kit. Of course I needed to install it right away. Pictures will have to wait, maybe this weekend.

I hope everyone has had a great day. I tried to rep as many people as I could... I might need a reminder if I owe you one.
Early start for non-morning person CF interior And if anything, I owe you one

Just got back from nice outing with Pint and Isamu. Dinner was excellent per the usual Chuy's routine. Mt. Bonnell road is so much fun, and it has been years since I've taken that route (and never in a MT except my Explorer Sport). Had to remind myself halfway through some squirrely maneuvers that I drive with VDC off Maybe I should get myself some PSS and try it again I think I'm going to start a new thread to determine whether I should get the PSS

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |