View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 01:26 PM   #4495 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I will have a passenger (so far he's confirmed) so you can lead. I'll be going slooooooow. We should decide on a turn around point. I wanted to hit Lime Creek on the way back down to 183.

If the passenger bails, I'll decide on riding with you. Would be cool to get video for the guys interested in driving it.
I'll take a look at the map for good turnaround point. Video would be great. I'm going to inquire about borrowing a GoPro from a friend (I think he said he had one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
For the rest of the Board - ms. pint took the Houston guys on Lime Creek Road last Saturday, and it's the closest I've come to driving the canyon roads around L.A.! Hopefully, they can shoot some video for everyone.
Was disappointed I missed out on this, but we were busy. Can't wait to run Lime Creek for the first time in the Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
woah, someone say gopro?!!

speaking of gopro... yada yada yada yada mic yada yada yada testing yadayda... zzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
that's like me. For some reason today seems to be dragging
That would be because it is hump day

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |